Monday, September 29, 2008

Divine Design

dear daughters,

Divine Design is one of Aimee’s and my favorite TV shows. Did you know God likes divine design too? He’s the Great Designer and designed all of creation. It’s so much fun when God divinely designs something really obvious! My daughters were divinely designed, and that’s why this blog is called daughters by design. My real daughter was designed for me and from me by the hand of God for the glory of God. My other two daughters were designed to be in my life as gifts from God. All three were designed to be daughters of the King, through their faith in Jesus Christ. And He has designed for all His daughters a specific, special purpose for living their lives on earth.

He divinely designs our lives, too. Even though we have a say-so in life, He can do whatever He thinks best anytime He chooses. He does let us make our own way and walk in our own choices, and they can teach us tough lessons sometimes. But because God loves us, He never designs life to be more than we can handle. How divine!

living to love, loving to live,
momma b

No comments: